This always happens at work I dont get told things until they are sprung on me last min and stuff....grrrr...so it was a mad dash to the Warehouse to get a new white shirt...and may i say I like this shirt i like it even more that its a size 12!!! Thats like 4 sizes down from what I usually am!! Woot!! (yet my manager still has a rant at me about how I should have my darn hair and stuff to make myself look thinner....I said gee and people wonder why i have an eating disorder relapes!!) - I dont care what she thinks, you know, I dont have customers complaining about how I look if Im too fat or too skinny....and if anything I wouldnt have half the boys at work crawlling on the floor after lol....(two of which have tried something lol) ANYWAY...
We have more new staff members and more old long term staff members leaving...and me being one of the senior staff members now - Im copping the shiat for alot of the newbies screw ups - even when Im not there it seems...and i wish my big boss would open his eyes and see that yes though he is trying to run a business as he told me like 20 million times the other night - that he is losing staff like there is a plauge or something....its all very well having staff insentives like the current one running between all outlets of the one to sell the most San Pan. and Panna Still Mineral waters, gets to stay in a hotel with a cooked buffet breakfast and big pamper and spa package and stuff....but its not doing anything because well we never win, its always head office staff that do...
I tell you - sometimes I wonder why i stay working there....!! Speaking of working there - I best head off now for work...
PS. I have a scan on the 22nd of December at the hospital for my Gall Bladder.
0 comments:
Post a Comment