Monday, 29 December 2008

A small Message

Remember this tee shirt you had Robbie?? I was holding Rolly in Mom and Dad's kitchen and you came out with it on and camo cargo pants on back in August 04. Hows that for memories? Lol! '

To The Trade Me member and if your a Fiskateer Member too who is posting anno comments on my blog - how about YOU grow up and get a life....if you dont like what is on my blog DONT READ IT!! Its pretty simple you know - but perhaps you dont know how to keep away....you get your little kicks out of reading my blogs, and making up bullshit lies and gossip....you lead a very BORING life...dont you get bored with your little game??

Boy I would love to spend my day's on my backside on the internet reading forums after forums....but I sadly dont have that opportunity to survive free loading off everyone. I have a job and I spend my time that I dont have work training new staff members looking after such WONDERFUL and AWESOME customers - at University....to advance and propel myself even further in my career - becuase I love the industry I work in....there is not a min of the day at work where I sit bumming around on my backside....infact I dont even get to sit down at work....not even for 10 mins let alone 6 hours! Because my job is very active...and may I say who needs a gym membership I have tone and worked off kilos in weeks of being at my job! ITS FUCKING FANTASTIC!!

I know who you are - I wont name and shame you though....hahahahaha you give enough clues in your stupid anno comments that get rejected anyway - cant show your face can you?? Your to ashamed for people to see what a low life you really are. If you enjoy your acting so much...go get a job in theatre and production....Im sure you will pull that off fine and dandy sweetheart...Go stalk someone else....I dont need people like you around me...

I'll have you know - not a day goes by where Im not thinking of my one of Best Friends who's son died at 5 months of age - I will never forget watching his tiny white coffin going into the ground and then helping shovel the dirt on top of it right up until everyone had left.....of another one of my Best Friends who has lost three babies unvito....of another Best Friend who's baby hasnt even taken their first breath and may not get to....or my Uncle whom I didnt get to met as he was stillborn...of my neighbour who's grandson was stillborn also...

GET OVER YOURSELF....I know you cant accept that things dont go YOUR way....you think you can pull me down...make me weak...your so fucking wrong....infact I have to laugh at your immature behaviour that after how many months you still keep up... *rolls eyes* Go make your stupid little threads on Trade Me with your friends who are the same as you...

I do love though - how you can bitch about me and be all nasty - but have you realised what a hypocrit and how discrimnating you are to your friends who have had similar or the same things happen to them? Working in Mental Health you say?? Then you should bloody know BETTER than to discriminate against people who have Mental Illness' - have you forgotten which of your friends battles a mental illness - which ones of your friends have had miscarraiges themselves....

FUCK OFF AND LEAVE ME ALONE! You started this shit - I walked away the next day....and you cant handle that...



This is a note to ANYONE who is reading my blog...be I know you or not....my comments are monitored for a reason...this is my blog...I dont care what you think....thats not my problem...you dont like it - dont keep coming back....its pretty simple - I am well aware how the human mind is curious and has to keep coming back for more but in your addiction for such a thing in all honesty you need to control it and just dont come back...simple yes?? Yes thats right...

I wont take shit from ANYONE...I dont hold grudges....I dont hate people...those who hurt me and beat the crap out of me and disrespect me dont get given the time of day from me anymore....its a simple cutting of ties....and walking away - those people were not real friends to start with.

I follow a rule - and believe it in it strongly. I have a wise elder tell me this while I was growing up through my schooling - People come into your life for a reason and leave it for a reason...sometimes they can be for a short time others for a long time....you may not know it at the time, but they all have lessons they teach you.

I also follow what Roberto's late Great Granmother from Italy told him which he passed onto me - you can count your true best friends on your hand, one will be your mother fore no matter what she will aways be there, the others are those who even at the age of 80 you can say they were there for you and are your best friends...


With that - I bid you all a good day and fabo week....

Love and light

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

An excellent analogy of the situation, well done on the things I have tried to teach you over the years of walking away from the LOSERS that obviously have nothing better to do with their time than taunt someone, who despite all barriers will be there for you no matter what. How people can even mess with peoples lives is so cruel.

Grow up you fucks.

:)

michelle said...

I am not walking away. .. I am staying here with you B let us hope who every it goes and gets a life of thwir won.