Friday, 5 December 2008

Result for Uni...

Ok so there was a little hic cup with my results - I had a DNC put on for an assessment and I kicked up a stink about this while on holiday and my darling mother rang Uni and sorted it out for me (I just dont like dealing with these matters on the phone...I hate the phone...lol I will yell and scream down it - dont get me started with HP trying to help me from INDIA with my laptop a few months ago lol) - but mummy sorted that out and thank you to my lecturer for that subject who was fighting very hard for me against the Examination Board knowing I had applied for a Aegrotat Pass on it....and thank you also to the Head of the school I am studying under at Uni for revoking it...!

Only down fall is I failed ONE paper but thats ok i knew I would fail that paper all alone, the lecturer was a royal biarch so heh...I will re enrol for it at the end of the two years or maybe depending on how I do with the next 8 papers for next year, do it at Summer School - I wish not to spend longer at Uni that already plan...Id hate to have Graduation happen when I plan to go on my OE... :s

Anyway... results are...


Diploma in Hospitality Management

Academic Literacies in Hospitality II
Level 4 - 15 Points/Credits - C

Accomodation Operations
Level 4 - 0 Points/Credits - D

Information Technology for Hospitality
Level 4 -15 Points/Credits - B+

Services Marketing for Hospitality
Level 5 -15 Points/Credits - B

0 comments: