Tuesday, 30 December 2008

Scrap Space Clean Up (vids)



These are a couple of videos Ive made for the scrap space Challenge of Angela's on Fiskateers...Im pleased with my progress so far!



I should go through some more of the boxes from our girls bedrooms under the desk - I may just find my missing photos or negatives of my friend Sam whom I knew in primary school...Ive been hunting for them since I learnt of his death early on this year.



Ive got lots of photos I need to print out and pages to make - and pages still to finish - but all in good time I will get them done. Ive also got some paper I need to give to Rob...that or maybe I will make some pages from them and give them to him....I have photos for on them...but I know how talented you are at scrapbooking!! So it would be more fun for you to do them...but then I think how busy you are with your job and before long Iggly Piggly will be here...!



1 comments:

michelle said...

Love the vids. . . love the cat and look how hard you worked on that space very cool.