Tuesday, 23 December 2008

Secret Sant and Chocolate Willies lol

Ok so I need to seriously update this thing!! BIG TIME!! Ive been so busy with work its not funny...yes Ive had days off and all but I just dont have time to sit down and full in a blog and stuff....then its sorting out photos to put up..i want to put them all up but then it hate having to remember how to put them in a slide and all....anyway...enough of that.

Im patiently waiting to see who the new head chef will be at work since our new one only lasted a few weeks....there surely has to be someone who is strong enough to take it on and lead us all and pull us up and out of the big hole we have fallen into....I cant wait till next month when we get out gold rimmed plate for Excellence in NZ Beef and Lamb!! WOOT!! Go GPK.....!!

We have had our new menu up now for a couple of weeks...and ive gotten use to having the Excutive Chef around work alot now along with our big boss....though I tell you sometimes its hard to find something to keep yourself busy with when your realllllly slow and dead!! Even walking around the whole restaurant is a bit obvious at times.

We had a staff meeting - I love staff meetings to be honest...I usually walk away feeling good after them...and a bit more confident...we handed out our secret santa names...and gave a date for when it would be. Which is what we just did on Sunday just gone...

It was pretty fun - the day was slow and long and we all gathered in the bar had some wine and were merry and handed out presents - Aaron got Rene a blow up cow - Daisy wasnt any ordinary cow I tell you!!! Aw per the pics of us drinking outside work lol....I got cuddles with Bex's Bubba...awwwww luffs her - she is who helped me with my healing after my M/C last year...its been a rough road..but Im getting there...back on track again...I think Pam is a bit shocked at me after how I was with the boys drinking...I only had one wine and stuck to water after that....lol!!

Yaz came over last night and we had our litle handing of presents....I got her a V8 Supercar clock and she got me a Godron Ramsay book...yay we had dinner and made Chocolate Penis' for a very special person....lol boy im going to get into trouble for that...like im not in trouble for giving him a penis shape egg frier! Hahaha....but Big J does look after me well...Im now off to make more for Shannon now lol!!!

And oops just looked at the time almost time for workies!!

Works Secret Santa




My Little Xmas the Catholic School Girls Way

0 comments: