Anyway...
As I was saying I felt like I just didnt want to go - I should have just run and cancelled and let someone else have my place but I went...I didnt take half my stuff with me thats how not into it I was the other night - I mean my scrapbooks are packed in the suitcase because Im taking them down to Christchurch so Anne can look at them and the photos only do so much justice to the pages in reality. But I only took my tool tote and carry bag with some other things in not my stash of paper or cardstock - so I spent $10 on paper and cardstock and Ive
started one single page and two double page layouts....One is half finished...the other are 1/3 finished.....mind you one of those double page layouts is actaully two single page challenges (they are old challenges I couldnt be bothered doing at the time) combined together...Im using photos from the same day so kill two birds with one stone - one challenge called for a song to be used as the title and the song lyrics for the journalling....and the other was a movie for the title and well i just cant think!! I have so many songs ive said ok going to use that then change then I use different movies and then change....
Soooo if anyone is reading this I know a few of my friends do - I'll post you some photos of me and 'Berto at the Auckland Domain that im using for the layout (they were taken in 200
Im just not feeling my scrapping at the mo - Ive
had this before when I was at the hotel I didnt do much scrapbooking till after I went on sick leave....and even when I was at the cafe I didnt do much scrapbooking - I guess Hospotality takes over and Tech too....sometimes.
Looking forward to your inspiration for this page...
2 comments:
THe first song that came to my mind was Bridge Over Troubled Water. I don't know why but it just did this morning. . . Movie was Mighty Duck, Duck soup I am stuck on ducks can you tell? I'll give i some more thought plus my age is showing! LOL
haha - maybe because there is a bridge that goes over that large pond?? Or becaue of the ups and down we have....haha..hmm that song makes me think of American Idol season 2.. :p
And I havent heard of those movies...Im like torn between 10 things I hate about you and songs off there and some other songs...its just to hard!
Post a Comment