Ok I soooo wasnt expecting that! I swear it was a consperacy (cant spell lol) - I told Claire to ring me in the morning to wake me up...I had a odd sleep again..so she rang me telling me to wake up and get my butt over to her house not forgetting to pick up some Lemonaid....which I did....like an hour or so later lol....had my niece with me who was feeling sick....(Im thinking she is being bullied or something at school and is lying to me about it - she hasnt been eating her lunch or anything but will eat at home...)
Anyway...yes so went over to Claire's and Julia hands me over a present....then Claire hands me another present...go the presents lol I got a Breast Cancer Awareness Scrapbook Album from Julia and refill pages from Claire for my ablum - I think I will have a few to last me a bit now....*fingers crossed lol* but then I have a second album to fill up now dont i.....what am I put in there?? Maybe I will make that my travel album...?? Coz you know how much I loooooove travelling and those Craft Co NZ theme papers and stuff...
It wasnt long after that the two of them had gone to the kitchen and got drinks - and then came out with this cake....my whole brain is like wtf....it didnt register at first it was for me....Lol I do love the candles - they had none and used Matches that were lit and put upside down in the wake....haha...So yes photos and I hate blowing candles out on cakes - Im smiling and laughing to much its to hard to blow when your like that! So my niece finished blowing em off...
I cut my cake and served it up....I must say for a Gluten Free cake it wasnt too bad Julia...even though the frosting/icing was almighty sweet it made you feel a big sick from so much sugar - like when you eat to much chocolate in one sitting kinda thing - I remember doing that as a Kid one day when we got home from shopping - I prayed to the porcilien god after that...hehe...
So I got a page done today - and I did a card - part of Yaritza's challenge she has going on her blog - check it out there is a link to it on my blogs I visit list - she has some great tutorials...
Anyway here are the photos from today - I dont think Julia took any....or if she did they havent been uploaded yet but will add em when I get them... :P

















2 comments:
Happy Birthday to you. Happy Birthday to you. Happy Birthday dear B. Happy Birthday to you. . .
You have some great friends!
Happy Birthday to you. Happy Birthday to you. Happy Birthday to dear B. Happy birthday to you!
Wow what great friends you have!
Post a Comment