Wednesday, 9 July 2008

Happy 1st Birthday ABBY!!!

Well today - 9th July - is my puppy Abby's first birthday!! Wow cant believe she is a year old already. I got her last year when she was 6 weeks old - her parents owners didnt want the liter of pups - to which I say you know what you have to do to your pets if you dont want unwanted litters...Well this lady went up North and picked the litter of pups up and put them up for sell on Trade Me - which is when I found them...I was missing my late puppy Betsy soooo much since I came back to Auckland, and after not moving south after the baby died....and this was what I did....

Its been a interesting year watching Abby grow up...I email the mother to the lady I got Abby from - out of interest for her grandkids who missed the pupps alot when they left, and I promised them I would keep in touch...

My baby girl has learnt so much in her 12 months of life. From the vitals of "Potty" and "sit" and "down" she also knows "twirl" and "play dead" and "paw/shake hands" and "roll over" and she LOVES giving hugs and kisses to everyone - I sturggle still trying to get her to stop this habit of licking peoples faces and jumping up on people...but then I also struggle with the heel work - I dont walk her enough....oops.

Anyway enjoy the pics of her from when we first got her at 6 weeks of age to now at 12 months of age.

1 comments:

michelle said...

Nothing like a sleeping puppy. . . how sweet she looks and it sounds like you are doing a good job with the training. . . we did not keep our going and I think we paid for it but we love them just the same.