Thursday, 3 July 2008

HAPPY 22nd BIRTHDAY

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!!!

Today is my 22nd Birthday - and lol my car "Maxine" turnt 12 yrs old today - yes how many people can say their first car is built on their birthday?? lol...yes my poor car that ive spent sooooo much money on this past year having repairs done on her for little things....she's a great car but her age is starting to show in the little bits and pieces that are coming out with Faults....speaking of which i should call Mitsi Motors and ask whats happening with the new switch for my fog lamps - they fixed em with a modified switch that stopped working a week later...

Off to the bank now to grill them about why its taking 2 weeks to put my Over Draft on my account! I will shove my over due speeding fine in their face and scream HOW AM I MEANT TO PAY FOR THIS WHEN I HAVE NO MONEY!!!????? Or should I say that to my boss for not giving me enough hours???

Speaking of Boss' - last night at work we had the BIG boss come in - The Frenchman...as I call him and others...he's French and he's the owner of my work and the other 6 or so locations. He came in and said he didnt want the kitchen to know he was in - he was on my section - I was on front which is the outside section. We seem to up our stuff when he is in and do things to how they meant to be and meals come out faster and better....which is stupid and after talking with him yea I understand what he was saying. He wanted to be treated as a normal person - not for h is status....he was testing the chefs....and his meals were over cooked...and he wasnt happy - said my service was great!! GREAT!!! Yes!! Lol...He said I was a smart girl who knew my stuff...(in regards to hospitality...and the like) - *grins* - though feel really stink about the whole reporting back to him and stuff....so I fear work tonight...


Off's me goes to venture in the horrible weather....

1 comments:

michelle said...

You were just doing your job and I am glad you got a great report! I hope he left you a big tip!!