Monday, 7 July 2008

Hate being sick!

I hate being sick!! Being sick hinders the mind and dulls all the senses.....I cant do any scrapbooking because I feel like utter turds...lol.

Why is it that when you go to the Chemist knowing what you want - in my case I wanted a cough medicine that had something to dry the nose.....and yes I know there are sooooo many brands out on the market and there are different coughs and such - but when you find the one you want and the chemist person comes up and tries selling you something else - for me it was cough medicine and a nasal spray - and they dont hear you say NASAL SPRAYS DONT WORK! Seriously they dont - for starters you have to breath in when you spray it up with most of them and its hard to do that when your nose is blocked as it is and you cant breath in throw the nose with out pain shooting through your head and stuff.....and I know its upselling and I know they are looking for their money but NO...I dont want that I want the cough medicine....no I dont want any lemsip thingies no lozens and drinks...I make my own lemon drink at home...I just want my cough medicine and of course once youve got that through to them its are you sure you want the smaller size and not the big one?? Do I look like Im made of money on a cold wet winter Monday morning??? I got my cough medicine by the way if you wanted to know...


Im in alot of pain in my joints and stuff from this cold thingy - PMS dont help that either....lol. Oh well Im sure I can battle this unaided from antibiotics and with my doctor away till the end of the month. Though the way im feeling is reminding me of how I felt last year when I was pregnant and when I lost my baby...


I guess one thing is if i look positive - I should hopefully wont be sick when i come back from down south next week and when I start Uni....coz I hate studying when Im sick...(mind you I hate working also when im sick but my job is one where Im on my feet unlike study when your sitting down and it opens you up to falling sleep on the desk...)

1 comments:

michelle said...

Take care of yourself. I know what you mean I hate sprays too! Stay warm eat soup and get lots of rest. . .