Baba Ghannouj and Pita Wedges - (Eggplant Puree)What Im Listening To: Slap My Bitch Up - The Prodigy
Well Ok yes sorry been slack on the write up for what we have been doing in class - things are getting pretty heavy and Ive been full on with assessments all due in at once - I guess one good thing about their not being anything on at work and not having any shifts is that I can get all this stuff done this weekend...so I can hand it in. The only down fall in leaving it last minute is of course I cant ask if Im doing it right or not, and the only down fall in not having any shifts at work is that I will not have much money next week!
Spinach and Feta Filo PiesAnyway Monday was another lesson - Monday was a good day. We got to pick our final teams for the final assessment - our lecturer all gave the chef de partie's a spoon with a number on it - what ever number we had was the order we picked in, and the person we picked had to pick the next person and so on..good system kinda..I mean you get one person you like they get one person they like and so on...and you get a variety but you also run the risk of working with people you wouldnt want. I knew who I wanted in my team sadly most of them were chef de parties also! But I pulled out #2 in the spoons..meaning I went second I prayed like made that Zane wasnt picked by one of the other chef de parties I had it all sorted and told him I wanted him in my team...and so I go that. He was a bit thrown off at the fact he had to pick someone...and thought I was picking them all...I was worried he would pick one of the girls that are always clinging to him and coming up and hugging him in class and stuff while we are cooking...but he didnt...but end of the story is I have a good team and Im happy...and the bitches who have a thing for Zane are in their group all together and jealous that I have Zane...and as a result are causing trouble...but little to their knowledge none of the lecturers like them..and have complained to me about them...hehehe

Ladies Thighs with Tzatziki

Chicken and Lemon Kebabs with Red Hot Smoked Tomato Relish
So yes we got into our teams and I let Zane take control of things as I was feeling completely up to it...and I wanted to see how he worked some more - he assigned task and meals to everyone..and we worked very well and got our meals out together- I let him decided how to do the buffet (with my guidance and agreement) and we got some good feedback...
We all agreed to what till the next lesson to decided on the full final menu...so this is what we made for this lesson..
Tabbouleh Salad
1 comments:
Oh! That food is so tempting. When is the serving? :)
Salty, Spicy, Sour — Indian Snacks
Post a Comment