Wednesday, 18 March 2009

Happy Saint Patrick's Day!




For the Luck of the Irish!!




Im a proud Irish....yes I am...on both my mother and my father's side...

Me and Yaz and her partner Eddie went to Finn McCool's Irish Pub in Manukau for Saint Patty's night....for a drink and a meal....we all had the Cork Quarter Pounder (they had a specail St Pat's Day Menu on) - I must say service not good! Yaz asked them what was in the burger and the guy serving us consulted a co worker and came back to use saying it was just your stock standard burger! I said can you go find out from the kitchen what is in it please - That is your job mate...he looked at me and said yes sorry...he came back and he said to use it had tomatoes mayo lettuce and tomatoes and meat and tomatoes...(I commented to Yaz going and what kind of meat is it??!) and did i mention he mentioned tomatoes a few times?? Yaz knew just where I was coming from when I demanded he go and ask she knows Im an industry worker and knows I face serious warning if I was to do that...heck Im on the bad books just for not asking if someone wanted a drink! If my big boss was there he wouldnt be impressed...hmmmm I wonder if I should mention it to him next time I see him maybe he will ease off me a bit...lol!

Anyway it was a good night all in all...and me and yaz finally got our first real official photo together - we forgot to take some at Latin Larder and in high school it was always trying to avoid getting yaz in photos...it was that bad in high school....it was a tought school to fit into...I was in the 'In" crowd and yaz wasnt really lol....ahhhh I even showed her how to fit in (by smoking...yes that is how I got in! Not that i smoke anymore...I leave that for Robbie to do...he has my share in a day).

I would like to say that I was a good girl and didnt touch the booze..I was going to and believe me I was tempted big time by the Archers in the their fridges...but went for my cranberry juice with Lime (though i dont know if he did put lime in it lol)




Im off to have a cranberry juice now i think!

0 comments: