I love this song!! Ive been hunting around for it for ages!! And when we were out in the delivery van, Rob had it on a CD and OMG!! I was so happy...though I think this is a different version to what he had - so many remakes but I love the African Theme to this song and the video is awesome - I remember watching it as a kid...!
Im kinda growing on the music by Dario G...I get this whole urge where I listen to House and Techno music and want to go clubbing...of course with Rob cause he is like the king of party animals...lol! But then I remember my big fear of crowds and that I hate talking in places with loud music...! I struggled at work on Saturday night doing a wedding and having live music playing really loud....and people asking can I have a Sav...and can I have some more Pinot Gris....another Chardy please!! And then losing them once you had their drink for them...story for another day!
0 comments:
Post a Comment