
What Im Listening To: Out of Space - The Prodigy
I hate it at Uni when I have big breaks between classes and I have that on Mondays - where I have three hours between my classes. Most people would do study during that time and I have done that before and that was the plan on this day to do my assignment that is due in....
But no I wanted something more exciting! And I knew just what I wanted....so I texted Robbie saying I was bored and that I had these 3 hours to spear - well it was 2 at the time I didnt realise we had gone over time in Kitchen Ops....I rang Robbie and he told me he would pick me up from Uni and go for a cruise...and that is just what we did..
My sad face was gone...not that I was fully sad or depressed I had just had a great weekend after all and the rest of last week from when I saw Robbie last was going good...which seeped into my work at my new job..! Anyway yes we drove around doing deliveries...I get majob kicks out of this...Robbie does it for a living and Im sure he gets sick of it after a while, but I love it - I love being with him and having laughs and thats what he is great for...he is the one who makes me extremely happy...I hate saying goodbye always have and always will...
We went up to Mt Eden....shared a few more memories from the old days....and grabbed some Macca's for lunch...$5 BBQ Bacon Combo! Personally I would have enjoyed it with some pickles and tomato sauce...and as much as I tried to hint at Robbie to remove my BBQ Sauce from my burger he wouldnt lol...yes opposites do attract very much with us...as well as having things in common - I will always be the salt and Robbie the pepper man....me the Tomato and him the BBQ....(though in saying that I wont forget how I converted your mom to Tomato sauce one weekend in Taupo!)
Once again - thanks to my bestest friend in the whole wide world for making me happy....and being one of the highlights to my week again..until next time my partner in crime!
x

0 comments:
Post a Comment