Wednesday, 11 June 2008

Alternate Canvas

So I started on my alternate canvas' today - ive had these planned for a while. Just havent got around to getting the things for it; IE: Modge Podge, Paints and Canvas'. I popped into the $2 yesturday and got the canvas - though they only have one size there - its ok for $2 each. I also picked up a packer of paper rope to attemp a Thank You card later for my GP. Today I got the paint and Modge Podge - I printed some photos off before just to see how it will look on there - but I think I will go and get some printed at Harvey Normans. Meanwhile Ive painted the canvas' and Ive attached the ribbon to it too....other than that I still need to get chip board letters for the titles and flowers for embellishments and the photos...

I also brought some Water Colour Pencils. Ive been hunting for some for a while - though i found some at Paper Plus, they were expensive....and the pack I realllllllllly wanted were expensive again - but would match my metallic gel pens I have. Lol who knows maybe some other day I will get them :P

I have a journal that I use and plan my pages in them - I really should start planning more again. Like the page of my nephew I want to do - I took photos of him wearing these yellow ear muffs and he posed for the photos...Ive pretty much done all of the pages I had planned in my journal, just got my Pirate Halloween page to do - where I still need paper for that. And I have a PMS one planned...

There is an Auckland theme paper by CraftCo that ive seen at Scrappin Downunder that i would like to get and print out some photos of Aucklands Skyline that I took on a random road trip one day to Devenport - go me and my random road trips. Lol. To go with my other layouts with paper from the same NZ line.

Tomorrow Im going out with my friend Claire - to Scrappers Delight in Mt Eden that is closing down...and are having a clearance sale on...though I dont plan on spending any money - you never know what temptation could bring.

Some of my friends have been commenting on a photo I took of myself last night....how much they like it and stuff...soooo maybe I will change my profile pic on here...I had my hair cut in the weekend and wasnt happy with it because I didnt have done want I wanted done...so I went back and complained about my service - they fixed my hair and did what I wanted....BUT it cost me....HOW RUDE! Other salons would have fixed it for free....

0 comments: