So Ive been working on a page that I started a week or two ago at Crop night, and I brought a charm thingy off TM for it - and when I went to go finish it off today I discovered my darling little nephew had drawn on the page - and much to my saddness I only have one piece left of the paper I used for the journalling and I dont really want to cut that up just for the small piece I used to put my journalling on. I dont know what Im going to do to fix it yet. I went out to Spotlight to get me an EK Success Rub On Tool Kit - to find they dont have them anymore and I cant find anyone who has them - I went to Warehouse Stationary. I sent an email off to my local scrapbooking store asking if they have any - its just a process of waiting for a reply now and hoping they have some that arent toooooo expensive!
So here I am pulling my hair out over it - trying to figure out how Im going to fix it, its the journalling box that is the bit that is fustrating me as that is where the big part of his "artistic writing" is...I can cover up the part on the background paper...but the journalling part...grrrr...dont know what to do...maybe I will have to find a different paper for it and completely rewrite alllll the journalling on both pages - since its a double page layout.
Darn kids!!
~~~~~
I manged to salvage my page. With sanding bits of it and dragging an ink pad over in places that had been ripped when i pulled bits off that had been glued on. Then on the page that was good - I did the same - sanded parts and inked them just so it would match up with the other page. I also made a bit cut out on another paper of a pentagram that turnt out cool - even though its mostly covered lol.
Pics of the page are in the "My Album" slideshow.
Next project - Alternate Canvases - and pirate halloween pages - just need to get methe Karen Foster Pirate theme paper I want for it....as ive already got the embellishments made from my cuttlekid pirate dies.
Pics of the page are in the "My Album" slideshow.
Next project - Alternate Canvases - and pirate halloween pages - just need to get methe Karen Foster Pirate theme paper I want for it....as ive already got the embellishments made from my cuttlekid pirate dies.
0 comments:
Post a Comment