Totally off topic to Scrapbooking - but something that will take up my life for two years from next month....
Ive been humming and harring about going back to tech for the past year - last year I was torn between moving down to Blenheim or going back into study - I finally made the call of moving - but then fell pregnant a year ago, so I had to put it off ended up not moving after my baby died. But its on my mind again these past couple of months. I had enrolled at the Tech I use to study at but was declined from there and was rather angry - so I thought bugger it Im going else where - googled what I wanted to do and found a Uni that was offering it - twice the length of study and double the amount of credits to what I would have had at my previous place of study.
ANyway cutting a long story short - sent my application form off on Monday and rang up today to ask if they had it and they told me they had sent out a letter with an offer....and I read it all on the internet how you get in - your offered a place and basically have to say yes or no to it...
Of course Im going to say yes!! So I hope it comes in the mail tomorrow....its all so exciting....Im going to go away the week before Uni starts on my rostered days off work - just to give myself a break and a breather to come back fresh and ready to throwing myself into Two Years of Full Time study to get my Diploma in Hospitality Management.
*does a little dance*
Of course when Im down south I can go look at the scrapping stores down there and lots of photos for layouts!
Saturday, 14 June 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment