Thursday, 5 June 2008

Coughing Fit

Well Im slowly getting the hang of this - I tried adding some slideshows from my photobucket but they didnt post how I wanted them to - so I had to sign up with something else and download that...to make the slides on here. Talk about fustrating! When your also dealing with a trojan horse thingy on your comp and are trying to fix it all up and your waiting from confirmation from someone on how to do it and they are on the other side of the world....*plays the patient game*

Mean while I have to go through my bebo or photobucket and save half my photos to my computer of my layouts because Ive deleted most of them to make room on the hard drive - so i can make more slides of my pages.

Well I just brought - well I won I havent paid for it yet an auction on Trade Me for a pentagram charm for on my layout im doing about Wicca. Which is half finished...

Ive got some scrappers block lately...kinda annoying, I guess I count myself lucky that I didnt get into next weeks crop night?? I was late at booking into it - and I wont be able to attend the following coz Im going to the Airport to see my best friend Jade off on her holiday to the UK - and so I have to wait a month and a half till the next one... :(

I have a note book that alot of my pages are planned out in - its working good - only downfall is i have no inspiration when it comes to colours and patterns of paper and cardstock. And especially scrapping on a budget and trying not to buy new things - I have to use what I have - unless Im fortuante enough to get sent things from people. Always love RAKs and things. I really should send some things back as a thank you to them - I promise I will get onto that once I sort things out on the personal front and finacial front.

Well must get going....Shortland Street is on..and im having sooo many coughing fits!


B.

0 comments: