
Well I took part in Groovy Deborah's Bakers Dozen Challenge for June on the Fiskateers Site.
I dont know why I left it to like 2 days before the day it was due lol...but yea Ive just been busy with Uni and stuff...
So this is what the challenge called for -
Items you will be using:
1.ink
2.transparency
3.Stickles Glitter Glue (or comparable)*
4.metal
5.journaling
6.shaped pp-no right angles!
7.elephant
8.crown
9.paint
10.handkerchief
11.Rain Dots (or any Fiskars sticker product)*
12.buttons
13.bleach (white gel)*
Though I didnt have the handkeychief - I used Lace as a sub for it...I didnt even think to take the napkin from the hot chocolate i had in these pics. But then it was just plain - had we gone to GPK lol for lunch - I would have gotten one from work to use on the page....but oh well....
1 comments:
Boy oh boy, do I have to keep up better. . . I had lots to read but I think I am caught up now! You must be going nuts with all this stuff going on and Uni too! I hope you have some time to play and breath a bit.
Post a Comment