Why is it so hard to find the right colours and patterns when it comes to scrapping?
I have a layout all drawn up and planned for photos I have printed...but that is the hard part struggle with when it comes to scrapping those photos...trying to get it all to blend in....
Im staring at a photo of my curtisy nephew - and i have duplicate copies of the photo I want to scrap, and Im going to do a duplicate of the layout - to send one to his mum - my best friend - so she has one in his album as well as in mine. And I know I want to put out the colours in the photos....but its so hard....and so is everything else!
This is one of the most annoying scrappers block ever - having the ideas but not being able to put it altogether....
*sigh*
Monday, 16 June 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment