
So my mum had a few to many flybuys points going to waste and she had some rewards to pick from lol...and it was a humming and harring on what to get and when she said she had enough to get a Brother Portable Labeller I said we had to get one - It wil work well with scrapbooking of course! And so yesturday after she picked her car up from getting a new radiator installed she went and picked up our Fly Buys Reward....and then today she got some batteries for it and I had my first play with it - I have my neice staying the night and printed a label with her name on it that she thought was the shizz...and put it on her drink bottle. I have to order the different tapes though for it and will make a note of getting the acid free one along with others for my scrapbooking!
3 comments:
I've always wanted one of those!!! They would be perfect for scrapbooking!
Love your photo group bellow!
Hugs,
Julie
Oh what a GREAT new toy....errr um I mean Tool for scrapping with.
Wow that looks like it might be a fun thing to play with. Can't wait to see what you come up with!
Post a Comment