And totally off topic BUT I say I can go shopping in scrapping stores....
BUT....
I booked my tickets today for my winter holiday - Im going to Christchurch this year for a few days - on my rostered days off work (well what is normalling my rostered days off, but I shall put it in the request days off just to make sure im not put on...lol or it will be like my old job where they knew i was away but put me on still...)
I can wait to go down - but also a bit scared...I hope there is snow - Rob (my bestest friend) lives down there now and said there should be snow then...and I LOVE SNOW - its all his fault from the first time he took me down there and took me to see snow...though it was in a controlled room it was still fab!! And even better when I got to see real snow a couple of years later....
Monday, 16 June 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment