Monday, 9 June 2008

More Birthday Cards :P


Well while I was in the mood - I thought I'd whip together a birthday card for my Rob - my bestest friend in the whole wide world. Even though his birthday was 6 weeks ago - better late than never I say! Im pretty pleased with it - funny how most of my cards so far have been for males! Heres the card I made - the pic is one Rob has taken a few years back in Italy...and its one I love alot. I lowered the opacity of it and then printed it on Vellum then put a pale paper behind it. I also played with my fastenator for the first time. So now I guess Karen from Scrappin Downunder can stop saying Ive brought a new toy that Ive yet to play with let alone take out of the packet. I had so taken it out lol to look at it and put the staple bars in - I just kept it in there to keep it safe - I keep alot of things in their packets.
Off to bed now......

0 comments: