Welcome to my blog - this is my first time using this blog place. So its going to take a bit of getting use to. And currently the time is 2am and ive been saying since 10pm that I am going to bed. Then I found this site and all hell broke out! I havent left the computer yet...
I have a blog, well I have a bebo profile that I rant about everything on, this one is going to be more so about my Scrapbooking - my little hobby that im sometimes ashamed or well embarrashed by - especially at work - I could never tell them about it; thats why I dont state why I cant work after 7pm on some friday nights (crop night...*sigh* they wouldnt know what it was....) and I have some of my friends that are like errrmmmmm I dont get it whats the point in it. But then I have others who love what I do!
Im ranting now....so yea Im going to be posting photos and blogs as i go - lets hope I remember I have this thing!
Again - please bear with me as I get to know how this site works and all and getting info and pics etc up and loaded on....
But as I said at the start its very late and I should get some shut eye...otherwise I wont wake up till sometime in the middle of the day and I will miss out on everything....!
Ciao
B.
Thursday, 5 June 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
hi Bron, keep it up, im hopless at blogging HA 10yrs ago there was no such word - neither was cuttlebug - that to which we met!!
Have a good day :-)
Julia
Hi Bron, great blog site! You are good at this!! :-) Keep it up. Looking forward to seeing how it progresses. :-)
Anne :-)
Post a Comment