Monday, 30 June 2008

A Delicious Challenge (Cat from Fiskateers)


Well I think it was a couple of weeks ago I stumbled across Cat's message on the Fiskateers board about her first challenge on her blog ( http://catiscrafty.blogspot.com/ ) and looking at what the inspiration was - a chocolate bar wrapper this is what I came out with for my layout - I know completely different to what youd think - youd think I would have been inspired by the colours on the wrapper - but nope it was more so the almighty goodness of chocolate and candy and the fact I was eating skittles at the time I came across the challenge! :p


4 comments:

michelle said...

I love those sour skittles but I can not eat candy anymore. . . and this leads to my telling you the LO is way cool. It looked like you had a great time with this page!

Bronwyn Theresa said...

Haha...I love sour things....I wish they would sell the big family bags of sour skittles in the supermarkets again here - coz i love the left over sour stuff in the bottom of the bag...

http://angeladaniels.squarespace.com/ said...

Ha! This is ADORABLE!!! I LOVE Skittles so this is DEFINITELY my kind of crafting project! Did you post it in the Fiskateer gallery- I must have missed it.

Bronwyn Theresa said...

Yup posted it on Fiskateers the other day. :o)

I love Skittles too - we only have three flavours here...