Tuesday, 24 June 2008

Why cant I find refills??

For some weeks now - probably months - I have been searching high and low for refill pages for my scrapbook albums. Im almighty fussy with what ones i use. Ive found some but they arent the ones I want! Ive been to both spotlight and the warehouse and they dont have the ones I want. Spotlight have the ones I want but I want them with white inserts not black. And if your wondering what Im wanting - its the 12x12 Grant Archival White Inserted pages. Since those are the albums I have. And I have like 10 layouts that arent in pages....

I have to get these pages done - for challenges....! And I have to get buttons and lots of them for a swap...why oh why did I take part in these when I have so much on my plate with sorting Uni out?? Haha...

0 comments: