Well I thought Id say after my day at KMart not being able to get my Fiskars Cutting System Starter thingy my friend Claire (who was with me that day) rang up and put in a complaint about it to the head office, who told her that they were wrong in saying what they did, that the ads were for NZ - not Aussie that theirs is different....and she would track down one for her as their shipment is delayed due to stocktake- this was about 8am or so in the morning, then not long after that she said she got one!! But wont be able to get it till next week...so yay!! I have such a good friend in Claire...she's awesome I tell you!
Meanwhile I thought Id also do an update with Uni related stuff - Im now enrolled for my Diploma and I start on the 21st - I have till the 30th of June to pay my invoice I got which is only for one semester looking at it..thats only 1/4 of the fee - but ive applied for my student loan so I will just let them sort things out. I dont understand half of this kinda stuff sadly...its just to far beyond my understand I tell you! I had my application for the student village bumped to the top of the list as I was trying to sort all this stuff out with student loans and allowances etc etc....so have an offer of placement then and have till the 26th of June to pay my bond by - and may I say I have enough stress at work I dont need this kinda stuff...!! Trying to get a loan with the bank they said NO...I went home angry at anything...so angry I was crying and my windows in my car had fogged up and I got impatient on my street which thankfully is long and windy and yea I just took my fustration out in my driving but going fast - then screaming in my car when i got home at the cat to move....I calmed down when Claire came over with more fire wood...so I have this BIG HUGE pile of wood out the back...my dog was running around with a biscuit in her mouth...which she eventaully didnt eat i found it inside...
My darling mummy rang the bank after I vented my fustration about it and failing attemps with my other bank to get a loan (I have 4 bank accounts and a credit card - two accounts with one bank and the other two and the card with another bank)...she rang up and explained things and I had such a lovely lady on the phone helping me and told me about a letter that was sent to extend my credit card limit that i never got but she accept that extension for me and also told me to go for the over draft on my account...which I have to do tomorrow - though dont know when because my boss has rung me to ask me to come in early...
Sooo stressful I tell you! I move out of home in 2 weeks time into the student village - three weeks before I even start...gah! Lets just say now I know why I didnt go to Uni in the first place and only went to Tech...I only going to Uni because I want to do this diploma and my tech turnts me down...and it would have taken longer to do with them.
I wonder if I should attempt scrapbooking now...haha
Saturday, 21 June 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
What a good friend you have!
Post a Comment