Tuesday, 17 June 2008

RAKs...the postie has been kind to me!


Ive gotten some goodies in the mail this week! Yay! I love getting RAKs...I have to put together some thank you things for these people.

After my little boo boo on my page the other day, and the paper having glue on it I really wanted that EK Success Tool....and my friend Kris in Hamilton kindly got me one and sent it to me. So thats a thank you pack Im going to put together for her. I will have to have a play with this soon. The next EK Success product I want to get is the staple bar remover (and more staple bars) to go with my Fastenator.

The other day I joint the Fiskarteers site - which is part of Fiskars. And its so great, Ive made a new friend already! And with all the RAKs and Challenges on there Ive decided to take up two of the challenges people have set - though one of them called for a Fiskars product and I have nothing from them - I know talk about being a Fiskars virgin! And my new friend Michelle kindly sent me some Raindots - which was called for in the challenge. And in return for a thank you im going to send something to her in return.
The last thing I need to get together as a thank you is for my friend Anne in Christchurch - a couple of weeks ago she sent me a cuttlebug embossing folder - which was really sweet of her - but the biggest thing she is doing is inviting me to stay with her when I come down to Christchurch for my little break away before I start Uni, and she is doing that and more....and I just have no idea what to do to thank her in return for it....the world needs more people like this. I cant wait to go down and see some of my other friends....and also my friend Mark who is taking me up in his helicopter - Its a great scrapbook page in the waiting that itself! Im going to have to go through my memory card on my cam and delete things I dont need. That or get my best friend Shane to get me a second one to have souly for travelling.
Well back to Shorty St and then see if I can attemp a page while Im waiting for the new series of Outragous Fortune to start!

0 comments: