Well Im not vert talented with my cards - I wish I was. Ive looked at some of the cards my fellow Cuttlebugging friends on Trade Me have done and they are so cool. They have used their cuttlebugs to make them and stuff. I really want to make a thank you card for my GP - because he is so wonderful. Ive had the best care from him with my Depression and Anxiety in the past 3 yrs. I dont know where I would be if i hadnt changed to him. And I just wanted to thank him with a handmade card. Lol I know he will proudly display it - like the cross stitch I made him in Xmas 2005 of a mouse as a doctor saying #1 Doctor...you walk into the reception area and there on a shelf sits that framed pic. :P 
Was my friend Baron's 17th birthday on the 4th of June and yesturday was his birthday party thingy...and I made him a card. Baron loves this game called Maple Story so I asked him for his character from off the game and I enlarged it and cut it out and put it on some cardstock then cut that out and stuck it on a card and finished it off with my white gel pen. Baron loved it...and my best friend Shane said we werent meant to be encouraging him with the game since he is so engroused in it! I said I wasnt to know! Followed by yours has a computer on it would you like me to take your computer away from you??
Speaking of that card - I had made Shane a card for his 19th birthday with a computer on it. This was before I got my cuttlebug - but even with it I still do alot of things by hand. I get called a patient scrapper lol. I also made Shane an alternate computer art for his birthday present - something outside my normal scrapbooking I guess. Somewhat happy with how it turnt out - of course ive yet to give Shane's card and present to him...I didnt put them in the car yesturday..oops..

Was my friend Baron's 17th birthday on the 4th of June and yesturday was his birthday party thingy...and I made him a card. Baron loves this game called Maple Story so I asked him for his character from off the game and I enlarged it and cut it out and put it on some cardstock then cut that out and stuck it on a card and finished it off with my white gel pen. Baron loved it...and my best friend Shane said we werent meant to be encouraging him with the game since he is so engroused in it! I said I wasnt to know! Followed by yours has a computer on it would you like me to take your computer away from you??
Speaking of that card - I had made Shane a card for his 19th birthday with a computer on it. This was before I got my cuttlebug - but even with it I still do alot of things by hand. I get called a patient scrapper lol. I also made Shane an alternate computer art for his birthday present - something outside my normal scrapbooking I guess. Somewhat happy with how it turnt out - of course ive yet to give Shane's card and present to him...I didnt put them in the car yesturday..oops..

The painting involved my cutting a shape out of wood I found in the garage - Was going for an "S" shape - three coats of each paint on it - then gluing all my parts on - which I found up in the loft left over from my dads junk - why oh why did I think of this NOW after we got a big skip in an threw his stuff all out last year!?? I found it hard gluing the parts on due to them not all being "flat" - with the souldered parts on the other side - which after one of my darling cats knocked the hold thing done breaking one part off and having to find another part to replace it with - I eventually drilled holes and thread wire through all the boards just to make it a bit more stable and so they didnt fall off over time if the glue didnt hold out. Im somewhat pleased with it. Shane's favourite colour is blue - and he's an IT Tech - so yea it all fits in...lol
I also made a card a few months back for my Nephew's 1st bday. Which I will add a photo of once my best friend Jade gets a photo of it...since I forgot to take a photo of it...but in the mean time here are the other two cards.
Yes Im not sure if i will get fully into making cards or what....its fun to give something hand made to people for birthdays and stuff. As they say people keep handmade cards more than store brought.
But I feel my cards are crusty...Ive got lots of papers and Ive got my cuttlebug and a few things for that and ribbons and other stuff in my collection but i just dont feel inspired. I look at photos in galleries of peopls cards and they are soooo fancy and fab and its like i want something cool like that...but gah..dont have anything like that...
Yes Im not sure if i will get fully into making cards or what....its fun to give something hand made to people for birthdays and stuff. As they say people keep handmade cards more than store brought.
But I feel my cards are crusty...Ive got lots of papers and Ive got my cuttlebug and a few things for that and ribbons and other stuff in my collection but i just dont feel inspired. I look at photos in galleries of peopls cards and they are soooo fancy and fab and its like i want something cool like that...but gah..dont have anything like that...
0 comments:
Post a Comment