So me and my friend Claire went for a drive this morning to a store that has a closing down sale, as they are moving locations to the other side of the Harbour Bridge. Claire got HEAPS of paper - I only got 10 - i wanted to get more cardstock since the colours i have left in my collection are shocking - but hey they have their sale on till the end of the month - we are going back again next week on payday lol. I limited my spending and I spent $15.50. Thats pretty good. I got a Up2Scrap maggie too and Claire got me some ribbons...which are pretty...
In my addiction and love for the CraftCo NZ theme papers - I found one of Kapiti Coast and got two of them - so I can send one down to my best friend Jade in Kapiti....I dont know why I didnt take any photos last year when I was there seeing her - I know my camera wasnt dead as i charged the batteries up the night before at the Motel, and I remember having a disagreement about what to each for lunch with Rob...and finding a map of the area as to where we were going to meet up with Jade and getting gas and munchies....but I cant remember why I didnt take any photos...but thankfully Jade has some photos to send to me...Both my friends Julia and Kris commented on my Controlled Spending today at the scrapbook store....I could have spent more I just was thinking about my bill I had to pay for my car today...and my other bills...
I think I should move all my scrapping stuff back out into my room again in the garage....and take one of my heaters out into there...
0 comments:
Post a Comment