Well this afternoon I went to Harvey Norman and got some photos printed out - i also finally joined the VIP club...yay! So now I get cheaper prints down and have a couple of free prints I can get done when ever I like (they dont have an expiry date...) - so when I got home I started trimming my photos (while coooking my dinner at the same time before going to work). I put modge podge on my photos for on my canvas that Im half way through doing.
When I came home from work I sat down and got into working on this page of my nephew with yellow earmuffs on - he came over one day with them on and came into my room and woke me up with them on...and I thought that would make a awesome page...so later that day i had taken some photos and as if knowing what I had planned he was posing away for photos. And the fact he had no shirt on made the photos come even more to life once I got them onto the page.
I had seen in alot of maggies layouts with silhouette photos - and also photos with journalling written around them..so this layout is the first one i have done doing this on it. (photo is in my slide show of "my album") - and as for the title its called "Brad" and I downloaded it from DaFont - I wanted something contruction looking to go with the whole ear muffs....and well this is a bit like broken glass or something...and as the patient scrapper that I am - printed it out with just a black outline and cut all the little peices out and glued them and inked the edges (not really I used my gel pen and outlined the edges) then cut around them again once i mounted them onto more cardstock...(incase people couldnt read the font properly...)
Ive got I think three pages panned to do...plus I still have to plan my June Bakers Dozen Challenge page from off Fiskateers...
Im loving this site so far - and Ive made a new friend on there :o)
Well off to bed now - I dont know how well I will sleep; my gums are really sore around my wisdom tooth that cut through some months ago. I hope its got nothing to do with my molars that dont have all their full roots and the cavities in them - and that its just my wisdom took cutting through more - coz there is no way in hell im having a root canal done!! Let alone having any of my teeth pulled out - Im going to the grave with these babies...lol.
Sunday, 15 June 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment