Thursday, 5 June 2008

My lastest toys

Well I think it was sometimes in may I finally brought a EK Success Fasinater - after seeing them on Trade Me and there different staple bars, and also seeing them in scrapbooking Maggies. I got the Mini one - out of the fact it was cheaper - only downfall is it doesnt reach to all angels like the large one does. But I dont care. I have to build me collection up of staple bars of course. And in saying that I having even played with it yet - opened it and put the bars into it but thats it so far...hehe.

Second big buy was my Provocraft Cuttlebug Die Cutter and Embosser. Ive been wanting one since Xmas 06, when they came in on special at a couple of stores - but they only got a few in thinking they wouldnt be popular - to have them sell out. Mothers Day they had them on special - and I think I was still humming and harring for a week to get one or not. Or to get a Sizzix...but I ended up getting the Cuttlebug. I was going to put one on laybuy - but because after ringing aroun and hunting one down in stock in Auckland - where it was would have been a bit of a drive for me to put payments on. So I ended up just buying it.

It came with a die and embossing folders - Celebration Stamps.
I had been in an MSN group for a week before MSN did a funny on me and won a PIF (pay if forward) and I the option to choose between a couple of things and picked some embossing folders (this was months before I got the thing!) and so I had these Jelly Birthday Images - and my first buy was the Cuttlekids Pairate dies, followed by my friend Anne who sent me a RAK (random act of kindness) to cheer me up in the mail the Stylized Flowers embossing folder :D

So my little collection of dies and folders is getting underway - but its not on my list of must gets and important things right now. Something I will treat myself too if i see a good bargin. Yes I am a bargin shopper - always going for the clearance and marked down things!

0 comments: